Search This Blog

M125 Darling


Darling 
_______

Darling why are you so upset,
Why show all your teeth?
Surely I can fuck if I try,
If I can talk my dick out of its sheath.

You know how tired I feel, 
Work is such a bossy bitch.
And when I come back home, 
You're working up a shrill pitch. 

Calm down and turn around,
I need to take a shit.
Last time you hated the color, 
The smell gave you a hissy fit.

Don't worry your last eggs are good,
Maybe they're taking a little time. 
My grubs are warm inside the balls,
Spineless sperms mostly supine. 

Bake me a cake or something, 
I could appreciate a desi wine.
Be good to your man always, 
Hint : make his dick shine. 

Plus the holy dihydrogen monoxide,
You sprinkle when I take a shit. 
It infected my asshole whole,
A pious but painfully lumpy zit. 

I shit through the zit, can't sit, 
On my ass after defecating. 
Plus the masala with green chillies, 
Keeps the asshole bleeding. 

Loud dogmatic pitch tear the stitch, 
Super afraid the gigantic turds. 
Her scolding scalds my brain, 
Acerbic her fierce words. 

The gods are fucks too these days,
Colluding political partners in crime.
A poor rickshaw puller knows not,
If ever he'd see a better time.

Holy hindoo barefeet and bullshit, 
My pet a pubic tick on my ball-sac. 
Treacherous life treasonous kin, 
Multiple stab wounds in the back. 

Romantic slimy thick a new bride's lick, 
Happy were the times of your feast. 
Pristine that smile, now a hole of bile, 
Ferocious animus in an unrestrained beast. 

Perpetually profane and in public, 
A spectacle of lower middle-class. 
A fart begins, her fear forces a cease, 
A tremulous cadence flutters my ass. 

Highly strung and not well hung, 
I am a man who lives in his mind. 
Can't find her honeypot, 
Hidden in flabs of the gluttonous kind. 

So massive that her mass bends light, 
I see stars bickering, lost in their trip. 
Decorous this shanty of peaceful scanty, 
Only when she's fast asleep. 



Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...