Search This Blog

M 126 I'm a bengali


I'm a bengali
_____________

I'm a bengali turd, life brief and hard,
I don't even know who the fuck I am.
Definitions inconsiderately untrue,
I'm not the type on a calcutta tram. 

I smell worse than dog poo too,
Yet from an esteemed holy ass.
Godawful the color and complexion,
In me trapped bubbles of flammable gas.

Also a family heirloom, 
A dynasty of princely pin worms. 
Very flat, flat worms coiled in, 
Not ordinary my usual terms. 

Hindoo I should be, by my birth,
Embedded cheeky chants as farts.
Elevation I desired as my goal,
But now on a pan my splattered heart. 

The world has shattered my dreams,
How will I forgive the hairy birth hole.
How will I reconcile my holiness,
When mommy is a puckering asshole.

I sit sad I can only be mad,
I see the mommy opens once more.
What do I see—brethren like me,
Plop like before and make me sore. 

The fresh feces smell like hindoo hell,
The ground beneath slippery wet.
Soon a yellow river says hello, 
Cello tuned fart, biblical a piss flood set. 

If I had a mouth I would scream, 
Sans holes, I am full of shit and fart. 
Circling a hole, I see my mommy asshole, 
Gets fingered and I exit in several parts. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...