Search This Blog

M124 Ambrosia


Ambrosia 
__________

I vomit up food, I'm no good,
I'm a piece of shit clear to see.
I can't get along, my dick not long,
Forsooth something wrong with me.

For instance my face, a wrinkly surface, 
Can't make a fair and svelte miss to look.
And it doesn't help, that my pubic hair,
Has acrimonious lice in every nook.

So I should die, I should buy a tie,
And hang myself from it.
These and other not-goodly thoughts, 
Verily make me feel like shit.

Not my fault, my shit like malt,
And flowing as a flow very shitty. 
Can't conform to rules, or ass gaping tools, 
I hide from the overconfident city. 

A bong can't be wrong says the throng, 
Mostly nitwits of dunning-kruger type. 
Hotly chasing ideas dead in hollow heads, 
Asswipes tooting their sweaty bagpipe. 

But this life is shit, shit I know it,
I don't know, always in a low mood.
The imaginary god I pray says,
"Suvrotica sell your shit as food.

Unite the fucks disparate and disquieting, 
Belligerent those bags of bengali bile. 
Tell them you're a reincarnate or shit,
A prophet with an anal sphincter smile." 

That's an idea though, the shit flow,
Does look like chocolate some. 
I had to pull a highfalutin out,
Cadbury stuck in the rectum.

Pasted on the wall praised by many, 
Some said twas the second cumming. 
It was an uninterrupted log, I sob, 
Just look at the size of that thing. 

Delivered to here, gas from my rear, 
A holy hopeless fanatic fart I am. 
God through me, ambrosia can sell, 
Then I can pay to fuck a foreign ma'am. 

Yes I won't brood, I'll sell shit as food, 
Hallelujah the goodly god is good. 
The clouds fart a confirmation, so nice, thrice, 
Am on Amazon, selling chocolate food. 

Totally cool if my stool,
Makes to every household's "I want it."
Surely then my piss vomit and fart,
Will get recommended by AI or shit.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...