Search This Blog

P2344 Tall lonely skyscrapers


Tall lonely skyscrapers, 
Horny miserable men.
A travesty of parodies, 
A modern city often. 

The squalor is hidden, 
Right under the shadows. 
The gleaming towers of wealth, 
The wretched human sorrows. 

Modern measures are shallow, 
Interests selfish and narrow. 
A precarious hollow of make believe, 
A society of disease follow. 

The put upon artifice of culture, 
Of trade and various tongues. 
Fewer grasp meaning in things, 
A mockery of history undone.

I don't see how the superficial glee,
An aching achievement at best.
Sooner you stop pretending, 
It's better the fake progress to rest.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...