Search This Blog

P2345 I will be a ghost


I will be a ghost, that'll avenge my life,
Beware all who torment me alive. 
I'll fuck your ass and skin your face,
Your flesh caught in my dental knives. 

You'll survive on spirit spit and shit,
Sorry no water I don't piss.
I can make love to your holes,
I decapitate before I kiss.

Hell this life, it cut like a knife,
How much more I'll suffer, not sure.
More shit happens here, more ghoulish, 
The world would have to endure. 

In that nightmare I am the king,
And you get to shit in your pants.
Sorry not allowed your gods and relatives, 
And none of the earthly legal rants.

You do as you are told, until old,
Life after life after life.
Mostly just enjoying my farts,
Or the sharp dinner knife.


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...