Search This Blog

P2255 I am a dick face


I am a dick face, always out of place,
Don't really know what to really do.
It's a story long, from my yap this schlong, 
It suddenly happened after the covid flu.

My opinions are strong, they come out wrong,
I'm not at all a dick head though. 
I use pages of books, clean crevices and nook,
I polish my asshole to a glow.

I feel full of joy, I buy sex toy,
And try to put them in people's ass.
They lack a sense of fun, and run,
I'm left standing looking crass.

With despair I grunt, need a face with cunt,
Compatibility is the key to life.
Otherwise it's vain, you're living in pain,
Like your ass is on a knife.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...