Search This Blog

P2256 This arrow


This arrow cannot kill even a sparrow, 
I'm shit faced again.
I need to hunt and feed the cunt,
Or she's going to ensure my pain.

I'm a henpecked husband, a rubber band, 
She stretches me till I snap.
My life is criticized, my shit sized, 
If I forget the toilet flap.

Brainless prat, and very fat,
She's as ferocious as bloody Mary's aunt. 
I might be burnt on a stake, 
She has put a padlock on her cunt.

The gods told me, when you pee with your wee,
Just shake the snake twice. 
I do that to masturbate in bath,
I finger my asshole thrice. 

Intimidated and all, my dick shrinks so small,
That sometimes it's just balls and hair. 
I can't keep a mistress, no money,
Fuck dead heads in the morgue that stare.

Life is shit, yes that's it,
There's no love or married bliss.
My sex life is just about horrible, 
Forget when I last had a kiss from a miss. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...