Search This Blog

P2254 I hate your face


I hate your face, you're a fucking disgrace, 
I told you, you need to lie.
Honesty is dead, get it in your head.
I hope you just fall down and die.

It was in heaven, on day seven,
When god was taking a shit.
It was from a turd of his,
Came your race of atheist misfits. 

Laws have no role, hairs on my asshole, 
I just don't give a bloody fuck.
All you had to do was lick his shoe,
And quietly his dick suck.

If you want to live, your ass you must give,
Let them fuck and fist a gape.
This isn't optional you thick skull,
And there's no easy escape. 

You're no good, a penniless dude,
Who has his head buried in a moral ass.
You're on the list, open your mouth for shit.
Self immolate on inflammable gas.

Get out of sight, a wretched blight,
I don't want to see you here.
Run as fast as you can, consider canned,
Live in squalor of perfection somewhere. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...