Search This Blog

P2169 If you hit your eye


If you hit your eye, with your index you try,
Poke and prod like Newton did.
You'll see it makes you sleepy,
And hides what wasn't previously hid.

It's also painful and lame, but all the same,
I do it all the lame ass time.
Who doesn't want to do what Newton did,
Even if it's a self inflicted crime.

But he used something sharp like a toothpick, 
Just imagine the size of his balls,
And no woman saw his dick,
Don't think it was worth at all.

His clockwork world is missing its spring,
It needs a lot of fuzzy probabilities. 
Like for example, no one loves me,
Not a single pair of titties.

I'm sure his shit smelled better, 
Mine is really not very sociable. 
Women don't like me if I don't flush,
Even over toilet seat they give hell.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...