Search This Blog

P2170 I clean my nose


I clean my nose with my tongue of course, 
But I have a little head inside it.
It has a tongue that's long and well hung,
It tickles me into a manic fit.

I know what people think, 
From a distance it looks like a fork,
But I'm not a snake, and not a fake, 
But I do insert inside my asshole a cork.

It's a special gift from god,
It came directly from his asshole. 
He bequeathed it to me,
Not finding another deserving soul.

I know I'm weird, but not too much,
Just a cosmetic touch gone wrong. 
God told me he was taking a shit,
While designing my shlong. 

With a cork in my ass, trapped gas,
I do burp my farts out a lot.
My little guy in the tongue likes them,
Loves to eat my shit from a pot.

My balls are hairy, my dick's sorta scary,
It's like two potatoes with a stalk.
My life is spent, don't know where it went,
Now my sick dick wants to talk.

Who knows where I'll go? fuck which ho?
Nothing is going according to plan.
I stay to myself, my books on a shelf,
I'll wait for the aliens to do what they can.


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...