Search This Blog

P2168 Mouth like an asshole


With a mouth like an asshole, my diction is foul,
But that shit's alright,  I wink. 
When you're a penguin in suit and tie, it's the sky,
Is all you ever have to think.

It's really not right, to start a fight, 
When what's the point already. 
We the assholes have putrid souls, 
That's good till eternity. 

I just shit from my mouth,  a turd,
And quickly concealed it under my files.
The smell is bad, a problem so sad,
That I sit near a window near the roof tiles.

And when I get a chance I throw it out,
The tiles are heavy with poop.
If the roof collapses, it will on,
A restaurant for gourmet soup.


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...