Search This Blog

P2155 Her legs, my head


Her legs, my head, went to bed,
Then something happened to us.
We merged into a dystopian atrophy, 
But we're not making a fuss.

What can we do, maybe a new flu,
There's an experiment like this.
A married couple went to bed,
Found his shit floating in her piss.

Plus I like looking at legs,
And sure she doesn't mind.
Her mind is gone with the brain,
Compromise of a convenient kind. 

Now I don't know what the future holds,
It ain't looking very bright. 
Not only can I not go to my office,
I can't even face light. 

What if my wife finds out?
She's gonna boil my dick.
But given that I'm a stump on legs,
She might consider me sick. 

Maybe I'm dead or it's all in my head,
Maybe someone did a spell.
Well whatever it is, sure in a piss,
What a way to walk to hell.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...