Search This Blog

P2154 On my face and tongue


On my face and tongue, this grub shits his dung,
And boy! I get so so mad.
Matter of fact, to be exact,
Reason my breath smells really bad.

But I eat them, I know it's lame,
When you can eat chicken. 
But I'm dirt poor, live in a sewer, 
This is what I get for cents ten.

Plus who am I going to kiss, no miss,
In the whole fucking drain.
Penetration fantasies rivet my thoughts, 
Masturbation releases the pain.

A monk, or something,  came by,
Talking about an invisible being. 
I didn't see the logic, I'm kind of thick,
I told him in the sewer there was no king.

No king, yes, just us, with nothing, 
Over-crowding the little space.
It's hard to believe in shit like that,
With shit right on your face.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...