Search This Blog

P2152 Ohh! My Daisy!


Ohh! My Daisy! You drive me crazy!
I can't make up my mind.
All three lips I want to kiss,
My noses put me in a bind.

My drool will pool, I the innocent fool,
Will die without fornication.
The gods are cross, I piss on moss,
Life is unmanly masturbation. 

I touch my asshole when I think of you,
It makes the gods sing with joy.
When my finger probes deeper,
They cheer with tears of coy.

Oy the moment when we'll kiss,
Will be remembered forever. 
My dick is thick, but head like a brick,
I can never pass for clever. 

But by holy shit! I call for it!
By holier piss! Will you marry me miss?
I have no ring, except on my asshole, 
It's yours till I drink god's piss.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...