Search This Blog

P2151 Spout through your snout


When in doubt, spout through your snout,
There's nothing more relaxing for your head.
Gone are the nights, when the frights, 
Resolved through pissing in my bed.

I don't think, it's just the stink,
That makes people avoid me.
Plenty I know, including so and so,
Have shit smeared on face daily.

How they do it, well it's just shit,
You put your face in a crack!
Then they lick the hole, that's their role,
I want to stretch them on a rack. 

Humans in a ditch, dirty fucking bitch,
That's what they call nature now.
I think that's crazy, their vision hazy, 
Lazy assholes that should die somehow.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...