Search This Blog

P2150 I tap my dick


I tap my dick, they think I'm sick,
They just have no fucking clue.
I'm slowly dying, my jizz has been drying, 
Just in the loo, I checked my poo.

Then I shake my dick, come cum thick,
But just drips drops few like glue.
The erection a noodle, the gods doodle, 
Silly cloud impressions in the blue.

Well fuck them all, shit acting tall,
I have no tolerance for such gods.
If you can't see reality, I say with sincerity 
You should be poked with anal rods. 

Well whatever, who cares, 
I'm royally fucked already. 
My jackfruit balls, what falls,
Is cum that I can't even see.

I don't know, I'll ask my ho,
She talks to semi-dead schlongs, 
If she can't make a headway, 
She uses red hot tongs.


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...