Search This Blog

P2142 On a handstand



I often piss, on a handstand like this,
This got me popular with chicks. 
They flock in large numbers, 
Ignoring very large dicks.

Pussy right and left, my chin cleft,
They say is a beauty spot.
When I shit in the squatting posture, 
They claim I'm entirely hot.

Maybe it's because I'm a guru,
Who freely fucks around. 
My bullshit has no end to it, no shit,
I like a breast perfectly round.

The easiest trick, your finger you stick, 
Nonchalantly into an unsuspecting's asshole.
Then you fist your arm upwards, 
Until you reach her eternal soul.

The yoga gods have taught,
How to lie your way into a hole.
I've seen success in a million ways,
I'm just a big holy asshole.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...