Search This Blog

P2143 Feel my wrath


Feel my wrath, do the math,
You are fucked beyond respect. 
I can, by decree, fuck your ass,
I belong to a famous holy sect.

So holy, that by fucking golly, 
You'll forget you had an ass.
Shit will have to be regurgitated,
Sorry no sir, can't pass no gas.

By the oldest scriptures to date,
I swear on a million gods, 
You will die in hell after you die,
Unless you insert metal anal rods.

You'll repeat arbitrary things after me,
Until you dry your spit.
We'll make you misappraise reality, 
You'll forfeit your right to shit.

You'll join the mass hysterical groups, 
And chant yourself into a trance.
We'll say obligatory sweet nothings, 
When you go mad and dance.

Of course we'll shit on you when you're dead,
We never skimp on passage rites. 
We'll plant a weed of unimportant sorts,
And taking your name fly kites.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...