Search This Blog

P2138 I look for new land


I look for new land, find only sand,
My feet unhappy without socks.
Long time ago, when I ate avocados,
With my hands I could crush mighty rocks.

Now a miserable whiny wimp, a desert pimp,
I help travelers find hookers for free.
In the cave I live, I only have a sieve, 
With which I can make my morning tea.

I'm not bright, I squint in light, 
Perhaps the shimmering is a mirage. 
I wouldn't really know, it could be a ho,
A pricey pretty girl behind a barrage. 

Well maybe this world isn't real,
Or maybe I'm finally dead. 
I feel a gnawing pain, a shift in gain,
This sun has got inside my head.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...