Search This Blog

P2139 A damsel in distress


A damsel in distress, not wearing a dress,
Just a bikini as is usually the case.
My skin is clear, in my scream is fear,
I hope to attract a chivalrous face.

But so far no one, a very hot sun,
My legs tired from the unusual sprint.
The screaming left me hoarse, I have to force,
Words that need no careful stint.

This plan was bad, with anger quite mad,
I'll die unmarried and a bitch.
I'll grow a chin long, hair always wrong, 
And look haggard like a witch.

Why so few good men, or so many so poor,
I'd rather starve than be betrothed to a mendicant.
Where are my princess's dreams now?
Where the castle with a meadow slightly slant?

I'll shit in a saucepan, marry an ordinary man,
Probably as dumb as dirt.
If only I could seduce a bald rich jew,
I'll be at least wearing a fancy skirt.

But I don't know, I'll probably be a ho,
The income is better in the brothel usually. 
I'll keep my eyes open, grab the first nitwit when,
He can't say no to end my concocted misery.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...