Search This Blog

P2137 A tooth in pain


A tooth in pain, can fuck your brain, 
And get your life to stop.
Your depression will disappear, 
Your new destination become a flop.

It's been going on for a day,
And I'm almost in fucking tears.
The ibuprofen lasts only for an hour, 
And then the pain back in gears.

A curse of banshee is on me,
I must have shit on her face.
Must have happened in an erstwhile life, 
This life I've always shit on a ceramic surface. 

One way or another age catches up,
My tooth is letting me know. 
All the running around I did,
Still a dental and mental hobo.

Fuck my tooth and fuck my ass.
Let a tooth fairy come from serendipity, 
Or I could just suffer the toothache, 
Until my bed is wet and shitty.

My thoughts clouded, my bed already wet,
It was the sweet treat.
I swear on my asshole, I swear, 
I'll cut down on the sugary shit.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...