Search This Blog

P2133 I slap my ass

I slap my ass, when I pass my gas,
So that people can cover their nose.
It's like a meteor minus the terror,
When I fart I always pose.

I'm photogenic I always believed, 
The naysayers get everything wrong, 
My balls are like nuts, dick like a noodle,
But my confidence is very strong. 

I can always beat you at whatever it is,
Because you're by definition weak.
I spray piss and on your face poot,
I carry all the glory with streak.

I have a way with words,
Or I'll take a shit when wondering. 
I'm not shy to vomit on your clothes, 
Or to do some elaborate pissing. 

I'm great, I've always said,
There can be no two say. 
I curse you to the lowest level of hell,
For onions if you make me pay.


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...