Search This Blog

P2132 I don't wear pants


I don't wear pants, I piss on my plants, 
That way they stay respectfully gay.
You don't want to know what I grow, 
From my asshole when I pray.

My garden is green, I keep it clean, 
The weeds I smoke them all.
The fungus I get high on,
The mold I sell as bread, in a stall.

I get by, from the fish I don't fry,
That usually I'd rather not eat.
These would be the ones in my pond, 
That have grown fat eating my vomit.

Piss and shit, my grass is hit,
Ladies want to lie naked on my grass.
When they do that, I start a chat,
And gape at the crack in their ass.

Their asshole so small, my turds won't fall,
If they found a way inside. 
It's only when I ask questions like that,
They run away and hide.


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...