Search This Blog

P2134 I'm Tarzan the ape man


I'm Tarzan the ape man,
And I'm selling my shit today.
Someone needed to swap his poop,
To become stronger and gay.

So I said sure thing, 
And since then I've been at it.
I can tell you from my mouth, 
It's really profitable this shit.

Plus you can adulterate at whim,
No one sniffs carefully. 
I use all kinds of shit,
When diarrhea makes me super silly.

Well Jane is fucking an ape,
She's into animals a lot.
I've started fucking hyena cunts,
I find them screaming hot.

My balls are worm infested, 
They make me scratch the sac red.
Jane likes to fondle my balls,
Then she gives me head.

She's got a great tongue the girl, 
She cleans my asshole too.
Then we kiss under the banana tree,
We make love that's entirely untrue. 


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...