Search This Blog

P1427 School boy


I hate school 
It's not for a modern kid
Full of old fashioned ideas 
House with a huge lid

It's all very anachronistic 
The ways in which they teach 
They ought to first mend their means
Believe what they preach 

Salaried chairs with chalks 
Stationary they need is a wise mind
How you think and the "why"
Is the sight you give the blind 

Another day, full of rote 
A bag that weighs several bricks 
I wish I could grow faster 
Hit them with their own sticks 

Many pages to read many sums to do
The outside is a stress free stroll 
But I'll be doing my homework couped up 
Unfair the world as a whole 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...