Search This Blog

P1428 Piece of Shit


Generally known as a piece of shit
I've nothing to really hide
Hairs sticking out in style 
Bubbles of fart inside 

I mean I stink up a place 
But not a bad character to boot
I decompose easily into
Harmless garden soot

Plus I'm quite a quiet guy
Don't scream even in shreds 
A world I know this ill defined 
Bound to have few bad heads 

Don't have a clue?
It's me you pick from your ass
When someone says "no shit"
Realize the power that someone has

I could go on there's a lot
You don't know about me
As an example "Beat the shit out"
Is warning to be noticed you see

I can be diagnostic 
Tell a story about you
You may not like me much 
I know everything you do

Feces are great folks 
You're always full of it
Don't get me started 
On what else you do with shit

You like it for instance 
When I hit the fan
Everyone has a turd to chew
Makes for a stronger man

I become liquid sometimes 
The gas can sometimes kill
The whole point of changing state 
Is to add a sense of thrill 

You don't have to be so darn sensitive 
Everyone has to poop
If they don't in a thought experiment 
They'll burst and spill the goop

I'm not saying you'll explode 
But that a regular guy better shit 
Don't even hold back your fart
You'll have a mental fit

Things are infinitely shitty 
Layers in it shittier still 
Open your eyes wide and see
You're just a tube I kindly fill



Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...