Search This Blog

P1426 Sucker



I'm a sucker tried and true
Crooks snatched my dough 
Underwear from under my pants 
I didn't even know!

People told me they didn't lie
I trusted them with money 
My naivete is hilarious 
Even my shit thinks it's funny 

Well it's just that I'm a little dim
Never had the wits about me
If a person believes his thoughts are real 
There's none more foolish than he

I had only two balls 
but I thought I had four
My imagination gave me capes
Trying to fly - fully bruised and sore

I've gotten dimmer over the years 
And luxuriously paranoid 
Endless worries come chasing after me
Always this need to void

Stupid is what stupid does 
In this case a shitty mess
I can't hold a fart too long 
Gives me a lot of stress 

Suckers don't get nine tries like cats
I've fucked near half already 
Don't know where the turd went
Pushing poop makes me steady

To be honest I sorta like shit
It reminds me of me
A fucked up digested disgusting dollop
Absolutely devoid of glee 

Basically a moron you could say
The likeness of a lugubrious log
Floating on a moving meniscus 
In a vomit inducing fog

Poetry comes to the prairie dogs 
Push push and there it is
It's HUGE no wonder it took its time
A happy subterfuge 

Wake up from the dogmatic daze
Unclench the asshole to be wise
Once the turds toddle and slither out
Bubbles of sparkling joy rise

It's just a poop ride I tell myself 
Whenever I'm in a comparative slump 
Doesn't matter how miserable your life
It's the poop that must be plump 

But that's not the case tonight 
Mostly just gas and silly sucker snot 
Fuck everyone and Maya 
Don't think her poop's all that hot

Not a stickler for protocol 
I rarely wipe my hole
A raving recluse out of his mind
No longer the gregarious soul 

Life is really short
A few poop trips if you can count 
Jolly the Joe post a meal
Whose pressure will surely mount 


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...