Search This Blog

P1336 Cornered in my mind


I feel dissipated and dry
I'm dying... I'm dead...
Without rhyme without rhythm 
It's insanity in my head

Bloated fucking tongue, DEAD 
It had a life of its own 
Said things I didn't want to say
Now still as a stone 

I'm cornered in both time and space 
In a jelly dark and hostile 
I feel vulnerable and trapped
You won't see me smile 

I'll be screaming on my way out 
My past was robbed from me
A stinking grub in an inky rot
My eyes are open but cannot see

These rickety legs aren't mine
Neither is this monstrous shape
I feel horribly alien, terribly bloated
Now I can never escape

The joints are all off socket 
It's excruciating to be me
When you're mad, but not dead
The mind is the worst place to be

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...