Search This Blog

P1335 Three from fifty years



I did it again, I grew older 
Now three from fifty years 
A sore loser with no future 
Crying his futile tears

I don't amount to anything really 
It's all a forced rhyme
I'm absolutely unimportant 
My being alive is a crime 

I'm just taking up space
Resources someone else could use
An unloved unwanted mangy dog
Looking for an elimination ruse

It wasn't always this way though 
As a child I wasn't this ugly 
I had dreams and boy those dreams 
Were way off from what I see

The doors are all closed
Every dream is a nightmare 
I can't think like when I was a child 
Everything is dark and dire 

Innocent thoughts are replaced 
With a temperament to worry 
At least if I had faith in the fictions
Maybe I would've been less sorry 

But the realization of reality 
Really liberates you in a way
At least the truth that hurts
Is true in its grand sway

But at least I'm able to think
That's really the only upside
In a cruel world of selfish people 
It's hard to just survive 

I don't know what the future holds
I don't think there's anything for me
I'll still be where I am today 
Drinking my cup of tea

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...