Search This Blog

P1337 Psychonaut


Somebody is fucking with me
I don't feel that well 
My mouth has a vile taste 
My breath a noxious stale 

I feel I'm being watched 
A presence with evil clout 
My stomach is cutting forecasts 
Adrenals are freaking out 

Terrible things happen to sweet people 
My sweat smells quite sweet 
My mind keeps fighting its monsters
I can't just give up and quit

A foreboding of bad chaos 
Goosebumps of impending doom
Shouldn't have gone for that tea
I knew it had magic shroom 

Good god where do you go
When shit hits the shins
I'm planning to puke a lot
Penance for my sins

Experiments always go awry 
I just don't know why
My penis shriveled into its sac
My throat has gone dry

Something is going to eat me
I think I could be dead 
The wind of a monster's sigh
The shroom's fucking my head

I worry about everything 
What a fucking trip
Even with magic shrooms
I can't get a potent grip

But what if there really are such things 
Monster with large head
I only have to turn around and look
But then I'd be severely dead

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...