Search This Blog

P1270 What can I play


What can I play
So that people think I'm a god
I've already painted myself blue
With that weird flower pod

I'll have to pull this off
People around me are quite dumb 
I'll have to remember the bias
And keep them under my thumb

I'll use sleight of hand
Perspective will come handy too
Fools become more foolish 
When they don't have a clue

The village girls have nice breasts
Especially cute that radha girl
I'll make sure I'll hide behind the tree
See their insides unfurl

Or maybe I'll sneak behind 
And see her shit
I'm sure she'll be startled 
And have a fit

It's all Maya really 
It's all made up of quarks
Looking at the setting sun
An exultation of skylarks

But the girls are real
I like their private parts
They're going to that pond 
Where I make bubbles with farts

Twinkle twinkle little farts
How I wonder how to start
Up above the clouds so high
I'm me, myself and I

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...