Search This Blog

P1271 Don't know what to do...


Just don't know what to do
I'm speechless most of the time
The world's lost its bearing 
Humanity is a crime 

I look inwards to introspect
My fences are all down
I've lost what it means to be me
I see a contorted clown 

Sometimes I see my face reflected 
On the glass with a happening screen 
My stupor is quite a contrast 
I'm a shadow of what I'd been

The past cuts like a knife 
Can't not remember it
Everything is fresh 
And vividly lit

Yesterdays that were good 
Are so painful now
What was pain then
Blotted out somehow

I've lost my bearing too
I'm often a confused mess
A miserablist sitting in a dark room
Gloomier and still darker - my stress 

My soul is dead, a spectre of the past 
I'm not sure how uphill normal is
My weaknesses are very clear
Don't think I'll survive this 

It isn't easily cured 
I feel it spreading like cancer 
A black sticky slime growing 
Tears the temporary answer 

I know it'll make it worse 
Make the self-hatred come alive 
I'll feel the gnawing claw
Tear me in bleeding five

It'll circle back to wishing death 
Or wishing I was never born
If I could silence the sorrow
Lessen the turmoil and scorn

That's it I can't stand it anymore 
What can I do to die
I don't want to live any longer 
I don't want to lie

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...