Search This Blog

P1269 My balls have wings


My balls have wings 
They often fly
The ground is crowded 
I like my fantasies high

The pinkish tumescence 
Along with the clouds in the sky
Hanging loose hanging pretty 
Stars in my eye

Aerial survey comes handy 
Testicular vision is quite rare
No strangeness can stop me
And ambition stirs the air

Having such balls open doors 
More females bare their canines
I look at the blood in their gums
Can't trust these times

It's cooler in the stratosphere 
I like how ozone smells fishy
A man with flying manhood 
Almost a maharishi 

Or maybe a gigolo jiggling balls
Looking for a sugar momma type 
Liking older women is harder
But all stereotypes are hype 

I'm dizzy with pride
The balls have healthy hair
The scrotal bumps move
With female caress and care

Flapping the wings hard
I segue to an erection
An ephemeral climactic peak
And a monastic refractory abstention 

Then it restarts again 
Slightly unfamiliar skin
Momentary amnesia helps 
Avoid the next of kin


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...