Search This Blog

P1268 Holi with Radha Krishna


Run away radha
Or I'll use this color of shit
You know I'm the playful god
I can get away with it

This is the color of diarrhea 
I'm not saying if it's the original thing 
That's for you to figure out
I like it when you grin

Well anyway happy holi and all that
You know the usual drill
I'm happy you're posing with me
You make time easy to kill

I don't know what it is about you
I don't care about my wife
She's home minding her own
Blames herself for the strife 

But I'm Krishna and that's important 
I set the standards that stay
My eyes trained on those lovely glands
Accept my holi spray

I feel the love, bubble up in foam
Sorry that was just my drool 
I can't control the animal parts
Or stop them playing the fool

Oy my radiant love
I wish radiation was invented 
I could put a geiger next to you
Miracle documented 

It's such a terrible waste 
This beauty unsurpassed 
Let our union shake the world 
After this day has passed

The colors between our souls 
Are beyond the visible range 
Towards the infrared 
Things do get very strange 

Your innocence is in the ultraviolet 
I could get cancer you know
That's the reason my skin is blue 
I am only an afterglow

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...