Search This Blog

P1267 The Renaissance of Revenge


I'll take my revenge and wreak havoc 
I carry the festering scars
Sharpened my teeth and wits
A spectre waiting for the stars

I'm blind with infuriating rage
Bystanders beware 
A few stones will fly astray 
I've laid my worries bare

Every strand of hair is hot
Wrath in my shimmering fur
The gong  sounds a merciless knell 
"Wrong" screams a distant dulcimer 

It doesn't matter how
My enemies will surely die
They'll die a terrible disfiguring death 
No escape they can try


A little crystal ball gazing 
Tells me the time has come
The rivets coming loose and
Blood in their crummy gum

And there won't be a god
To save their lives or foreskin 
Rabid dogs of rage will slay their god
Them and all their kin

Let the streets be littered with gore
Decadent riotous lunacy reign
Only dream in their concussed head
Nightmarish and utterly vain 

They'll die many deaths 
One after the miserable other
Melting mind will be one concern 
Rotting limbs the futile other

Insects will eat their insides
Their insincere core now food
Every part in time will turn
Smithereens for general good

And then like all dust
Their dust will be rotten 
And in the last remembering 
Even their memory forgotten 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...