Search This Blog

P1194 Trust



I've now an issue with trust 
Being fucked frequently and much
What passes as empathy 
Is all corny double dutch 

People are phony 
Intentions are insincere 
They're going to fuck your asshole 
When they say they care

Institutions don't fight for truth
Stuffed with greasy corks
They shit from their silly mouths
Wear the short pink frocks

Brainwashed heads are headaches 
I know that too
But what we have here is hilarious 
Billions without a fucking clue 

And that gets dangerous 
When you add the numbers up
Fucked-up essentially become assholes
When they grow up

Generations get worse not better 
More screwed in the head
Their face buried in a phone 
Their empty soul, putrid and dead 

The planet has become the human sewer 
Our turds orbit the sky
We use lights to grow weeds
The dark makes us high

Stupid fantasies, 
It's a gods galore
Fetish of fairy and pissing statues 
Fill the garden store

It's all bullshit, or most of it
Humans can't be trusted 
You can trust, your choice 
I've given up, disgusted!

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...