Search This Blog

P1193 Take cash and card


I like to sit expecting love
When you're touching mons pubis
There's a shudder in my airy mind
Can't but articulate what it is

My vulva is teeming with germs
And armies of mutant worms
Waiting for those on your phallus 
To negotiate on equal terms 

Man to woman, worm to worm
In the mood of a headless dove
Warts and all, fluids and scenery 
The scent of weed and love

In the thrust of hips
In the tears of joy 
The past time of loneliness cannot 
Be measured only in troy

Oh let our souls unite
Whatever says the bard
Please tender your payment first 
I take both cash and card

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...