Search This Blog

P1195 Urinating Death


You spilled my piss
And my blood there
Thank you for taking my life
It wasn't really going anywhere 

The arrow hit the heart alright 
The urine was a thick flow
It was the last piss, watering a bush
But I had to go

My body in a pool of yellow piss
A few turds may have come out too
What a fantastic way to die
I saw the sky was very blue

Wallowing in feces 
I met almighty god
He meant business right away
Had a cleaning prod

Rolled his trouser legs
And got to work right away 
Wanted me to be the cleanest whore
In his heavenly sway

He wiped my asshole wth a traveling cloud 
It dazzled like a star
I made him proud, with a hole like that
He said I'd go quite far

We discussed heaven's zeitgeist 
Mainly and mostly, manly fluids
He came clean about 
Fucking the druids

The druids he said 
Had impeccable holes
You could spend eternity there 
If that was your goal

We both pissed
Now on a passing rain cloud
On earth it was rain
We laughed out very loud

As a man I was foolish 
My thoughts were quite vain
I have a purpose as a whore now
No longer in pain


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...