Search This Blog

M120 Alien in calcutta


Alien in calcutta 
________________

I ain't normal I tell you that,
But I guess you know that already.
A spook by look, an open book,
Screwdriver to unscrew humanity.

I am a system from another planet,
The genes modified during birth.
I grew up as an autistic child,
Now a canceled middle age girth.

I see things that you can't see, 
The invisible knobs of fealty. 
Bricks and butts, trees and turds, 
Polynomials nested in reality. 

It's all numbers from start to end, 
Missing from the cavemen stare. 
Time's an entropic illusion, 
Past future and present interfere. 

But I can tell you one thing,
You don't have to worry about us.
Aliens are inserted in the populace,
Like me programmed to cuss. 

I used to blend in well,
But I burnt the philadelphic circuits.
Now I can't pretend what I'm not, 
My tea I drink with biscuits. 

I like this city of my connection, 
The bengali swimming in slime. 
In this city the next great civilization lives, 
Only now a matter of time. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...