Search This Blog

M119 Dental pain


Dental pain
___________

π™…π™€π™žπ™£ πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ…±πŸ†„πŸ†‚  πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΌπŸ„½πŸ„ΈπŸ„° :
https://lnkd.in/dgz9djEM

Holy mother of cavity flared up,
The pain throbs under my skin. 
Can't move the jaw jagged sharp claws,
Tearing the flesh from within.

Trigeminal nerve the mandibular branch,
Shocks that fucks with my head.
Holy bengali shit fucking folly,
If this is living I'd rather be dead.

Anterior lingual nerve couldn't swerve,
Tongue pain referred, worms in a can. 
An earache may be in the near offering,
Warm compress of a tea cup I plan.

Ketorol DT should work,
If the cavity isn't an infected fuck.
Then a barrage of antibiotics,
Out of my ass shit smeared thumb I suck.

Holy father of shitty snot,
Saliva drooling out in a pool.
A god's curse, no money in the purse, 
I wish to regain posture and cool.

Cackling greedy calcutta dentist,
Their assholes stuffed with cash.
The fucks want to charge an arm and leg,
Unnecessarily their violence that's rash.

Expertise is in ripping scams,
Marked up over the market price.
Bengalis can't trust doctors in bengal,
They run to the south in a trice. 

I'll end the rant, I've piss my pants,
I may even shit slime with pain. 
In the name of everything that's holy, 
Marvelous pain design, now deadly vain. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...