Search This Blog

M114 πŸ…ΆπŸ…΄πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ…²πŸ…ΈπŸ…³πŸ…΄ πŸ„ΆπŸ„°πŸ…‰πŸ„°


πŸ…ΆπŸ…΄πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ…²πŸ…ΈπŸ…³πŸ…΄  πŸ„ΆπŸ„°πŸ…‰πŸ„°
___________________________

I paint and sketch often my retch,
The animals are out again.
Bold and beautiful the landscape full,
I can't imagine how I'll be slain.

I mean what can you do?
Anyway we're good with πŸ…ΆπŸ…΄πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ…²πŸ…ΈπŸ…³πŸ…΄.
Just okay not to look at πŸ„ΆπŸ„°πŸ…‰πŸ„°,
Coiled in our cocoon we hide.

A scrotal fatal transcendental itch, 
Pin worms on a excursion trip. 
The testicular philosophy to retract, 
Iɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ α΄„ΚœΙͺΚŸα΄…Κ€α΄‡Ι΄ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄€ Κœα΄‡α΄€α΄˜. 

Just as long as it's not in your face,
We're entertained by shit hitting the fan.
Vamoosed in the distance our morals,
Scruples hushed, rockets for bedpan. 

Just ask yourself why you or I,
Are different and in what way.
The answer from an indoctrinated past,
Will be an unapologetic spit spray.

This and that our guide to hide, 
Invisible gods on either side. 
Just like that another land flat, 
Unraveling this living ride. 

This from holocene to anthropocene,
Name changed a hole to an asshole.
This age thus, will fuck us to fussy pus,
Goodbye says the dying soul. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...