Search This Blog

M113 The black fungus


I am not sure how to say this,
But I am a terrible terror whore. 
I suck flesh dry and make them cry,
Fuck who knew I'd shit some more. 

Six feet sheet covered with shit,
I offer you a drink or three.
My love I  yap, black tea is crap,
I just came down from a tree.

It's a fungus in me that you can't see,
It's taken over my dead brain.
In this world I a menace unfurled,
Soon for you it's just pain.

It might be the end around the bend,
I send my regards and hyphae.
I'm glad you're feeling better, 
I'll be growing inside you and happy.

I wake up and it's another one, 
My lover the toothache is back. 
Nightmares are what makes me tick, 
Otherwise a bland outback. 

I dread the bengali puja every year, 
The flashbacks are unbearable. 
I sleep more just like before, 
I start feeling fucking terrible. 

I see dead people on the street, 
Next to the pandals they stand. 
The black fungus in me is back, 
You won't understand. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...