Search This Blog

M112 Super shit splat

𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚝
____________________

Super shit splat I tip my hat, 
A holy melange from the top.
Holy this vow I make somehow,
Round and round I hop.

Hopping venal pious the penal,
Sacrilegious to so not pray.
Infidel with chronic infidelity,
Can't trust the tits today.

Look at them the skirt hem,
Sky high, makes the holy sigh.
Girls ought to stay indoors,
Otherwise god gouges their eye. 

A dilettante in a see-through panty, 
Belong to lost and losing souls. 
Of course the men are worse, 
Floppy wet-sock mumbling assholes.  

Must stone them dead, hit on head, 
Happiness must not be gay. 
Smorgasbord of many holy folly, 
I have nothing more to say. 

A belligerence of unity over the city,
A sign the gods all fed up.
As rain they pissed last night,
I drank to dregs a cup.

Customery wait for the end of days,
It may be on a weekend I hear.
I have my freezer fully stocked,
Ass wipes fill a tunnel rear.

Shit when hits the fan, oh man,
Missing in action this I for sure.
A rat sans cat in the tunnel where,
I shit my crap so pure.

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...