Search This Blog

M85

Kith and kin they come in,
Baring teeth and fangs always.
You can't count on people these days,
Accomplices to back stabbing forays.

The mind of one, just like a swan,
On a placid lake floats adrift.
The only way I've found my way out,
Anchor to a thought that doesn't shift.

Nested layers of hidden corners,
Dream without a dream, then within.
Maze of locked doors into more, 
A gallery of mirrors trapped in. 

Lies over fact as long as you act, 
Constantly lie about reality to fit in. 
Circles intersect but not connect, 
The drudgery of carrying a sin. 

Watch your back you may never stack, 
Back the layers that led you in. 
Scramble for a door, a dead sycamore, 
A blackhole with a silent din. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...