Search This Blog

M84 three heads


Three heads in a jar, by far,
It's all a dream in the end.
Choose the foes that you know,
Intersperse with one kind friend.

The nights are long as are the blights,
The lights are fainting in my eyes.
The dystopia of eternity is upon us,
Just too bent to look towards the skies.

Layer by layer, from skin and hair,
The naked rock opens up to hate. 
The one upright ape almost right,
Too bright for his own right fate.

I'll be gone with all the whispers wise,
I can't but the stillness paint.
Every moan in everyone living alone,
In their head can't feel so faint.

It's the few that most and all,
Follow through on follies old. 
Until my breath is gone I speak, 
Or until you feel my corpse is cold. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...