Search This Blog

M60 Saber rattling Canada

I don't know anything about politics, but I feel this shadow saber rattling with Canada isn't in India's interest. I mean, what are we rattling? It's silly not to approach something that another country's person at the helm is trying to focus on by not tackling it head on. 

-- If there are facts to be found that Canada isn't pointing to, then that should be the first point.

-- Then, if there's anything in that, why not just let whoever wants to know follow through on the evidence if we have nothing to hide?

-- If we have something to hide, or if indeed there's rotten fish that needs to be spun, why not make it clear if this was a separatist elimination process? None of the western nations are beyond reproach themselves; they've all been in the past and continue to bless the world with both overt and covert operations, and India should be allowed to. But we should be straight-faced about it, not hide behind mealy-mouthed, spineless, or vocal but clueless feces-flinging cartoons.

The truth is, when we are together, we aren't that close together. When one section wants to separate, a fight starts. If they succeed, again within that group there's another separatist, and so on, the ongoing saga of fractal tribal accommodation. The optimal size of a Homo sapiens tribe is too small to be practical, so we'll keep fighting until the robot Elon Musk slaps some sense into us. But I'll be gone before that happens, thankfully.

For many students or their parents who pay their lives worth to get out of India, Canada is one of the still accessible "foreign" lands that, once installed, they can write home and make everyone jealous. I remember when I was abroad and sent pictures back home; my westoxicated native kith and kin wrote effusively of endearment. But now that I don't have a skyscraper or a white face in the background, those have long fled into the urgent amnesia that's needed to get rid of memories like mine.

Of course, who cares about what I have to say? The real pundits are out there with their megalocephalic apparatus installed, whispering what megalomania drives politics these days.


Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...