Search This Blog

M59 I sit shit


I sit shit, commode I fit, 
Fart bubbles of tart on top. 
The turds look like birds dead, 
I had eaten at IHOP. 

A sweetheart in my heart had fart, 
I had a heart but it was filled. 
She took my gold and pissed on me, 
The roof fell and she was killed. 

No suvrotica you have entamoeba histolytica, 
Amoebiasis I can tell from the smell. 
Metrogel will cure me I'm sure, 
Surely for the parasite it's hell. 

One fart loud, one fart long, 
Like a song ancient and from an oud.
What broke the camels back was a fart, 
What manners in the desert food. 

Fart after fart, I discover an art, 
Monalisa I can paint with my ass in peace. 
Sufficient half cooked beans the night before,
Senorita I make her pose a smile please. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...