Search This Blog

P2675 I'm freezing my rear


I'm freezing my rear, ice I fear, 
Soon I'll drown I'm pretty sure. 
Trippy this trip I have my payment slip, 
Chances of refund seem to be poor. 

In rain and ice, twice the insurance price, 
For rescue they charge me more. 
Now look at me, not even a tree, 
Two young to die at eight and two score. 

The ship was mighty big, they served a fiesty pig, 
The food was great and gourmet good. 
Jolly well I, cannot like this simply die, 
I'm starving for hot sizzling food. 

May be I will freeze in a fickle flash, 
Not a long drawn marital pain. 
And thus in going I shall prove, 
Man's silly life just plain rotten vain. 

You never know when, you're shipwrecked, 
And then, the foothold slippery at best. 
Look around you now, find somehow, 
A lifeboat that sails in times of test. 

Man is a mere animal, there it ends, 
Everything is a spiders fancy web. 
Once you know, you can surely grow, 
Depend only on the cycles of Kreb. 




Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...