Search This Blog

P2726 Come old friend


Come old friend we dance till the end, 
(Well for you at least my dear).
It's been so long, (I'll later cut your schlong). 
My eyes come full with (glycerine) tear. 

We never sang a solo, lovely our peccadillo, 
(hated everything you've ever done). 
We thought we'll make a team, (scary scream), 
Look how far you've come (scum). 

Best friends forever, we part never, never, 
(over your dead body I'll throw a party). 
Sweet memories come flooding, 
(I hear your wife's only thirty). 

Prick

Fuck, what a heavy piece of shit, 
Now I'll have to dig a hole of sin. 
Then I'll throw the shit, in it. 
And put hot cement to seal the friendship in. 

Then his wealth is mine, 
The fat fuck has pretty girls I go fuck. 
I meet my new slave mistress, 
I produce my cock for her to suck. 

The holy gods clap, his boys I slap, 
They are tasked to lick my asshole. 
As near and dear to my friend, 
I make the septic tank over the cement hole. 



Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...