Search This Blog

P2725 A traveler turd


A traveler turd, how absurd, 
My shit has taken a life of its own. 
I need to flee, sweet jesus please see,
At least I don't reap the evil I have sown.

My ass damp, asshole in fear cramp, 
I pissed on the floor my yellow piss. 
If I slip now I go to hell sallow, 
Smell that tells I'm a man without a miss.

The devil has a dick that's very thick, 
He may insist I put it in one of my holes. 
It will be my mouth because my south, 
Has resemblance to shit smeared assholes.

Holy father of banana bread I've said, 
My throat is sensitive to pubic hair. 
I'm sure I'll choke and puke my love of god, 
In devil's dick with swagger and flair.

I'm full of shit, but no talent for it, 
The gods moonwalk like michael so called jackson.
Because shit smeared in devil they feared,
My farts in hell now their national song. 

Featured Post

NEW WEBSITE suvroghosh.blog

I won't use blogger anymore, posts can be found at suvroghosh.blog . I'll see everyone there. I'm building it the way I want to ...